Second Hq Choice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you guys think should i take a lutenant or a tzeentch greater daemon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you had the pointsand it was a big battle (2500+) i would suggest a deamon prince but otherwise the liuetenant is a good idea just kit him out reasonably well and he should get his points back.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

You could use the greater daemon in smaller battels too, and you get the points back... he is a real killer with his sorcerer powers (they are free) and because he's tzeentch no tests
    And as that wasn't enough he's one of the best greater daemons in CC, look at that WS and I...
    But you could use a luitnenant to, if dont have the point cost to bring that bad ass birdy to the board
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Closed Thread