My Worldeaters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Worldeaters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a small world eaters force:

1 deamon with wings(converted minotaur lord)

1 lord on juggernaut

5 bezerkers with aspiring champion

5 bezerkers with aspiring champion

Im planning on buy many more bezerkers and rhinos to transport them
    What else should i get

also, im having problems getting into combat.
    im an experianced tyranid player and use similar tactics. however my bezerkers seem to be transports for my 2 hq, themselves having practically no impact and my leaders single handedly chopping up the enemy. the problem is, if they kill my hq, im toasted. finally, my friend takes his vindicator and huddles his blood angles up next to it. i cant even get into close combat the. what do i do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more berserkers. a defiler would be good. rhinos. what do you arm your KB with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chain axes and bolt pistols. im thinking more of a choppy close combat force instead of one with big guns( such as a defilers). do you think 16 x6 bezerkers is a better troop choice than 8x6 all with rhinos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of all with Rhinos, or none with rhinos, how about some? You'd get some good mobility to get those first guys in there, but you'd also have more numbers for the enemy to shoot at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about splashing out three ponts per model and get the infiltrate veteran skill.
    It'll be a strugle to get into close combat with that army. Don't bother with defilers, their rubbish.

What does your army look like now? Who's been added etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

berzerkers can't have infiltrate. Sure would make it easier for my army though.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*bangs his head against the wall*

KIW, Did you know there are rules to 40K? Have you read them? I highly suggest you do. Almost every Post I've seen of yours, has some flagrant rules violation. In order to play 40K you must READ the Rules and FOLLOW them.

Pg 19 Codex:CSM. Veteran abilities: Infiltrate...

Models with a bike, a Steed, Followers, Daemonic Stature, THE MARK OF KHORNE or Terminator armor cannot use this skill
    Jeez come back when you've read the rules...
    --Keep Disco Evil--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would (personaly) be inclined to add a dreadnought and maybe a few Bloodletters or blow all my spare points on a squad of bikers, they at least should have less of a problem getting in and malleting somebody.
    One of my regular opponents plays World eaters and has, after trial and much error, stopped using rhinos altogether because they seem to invariably enter bllo rage,get out of the transports and try to hot foot it across the table .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking about using rhinos in my berzerker army. I figure if they blood frenzy and go running then I can just pull the rhinos ahead and park in front of where they stop to block line of sight on them. Then jump back in next turn and roll ahead........ not sure if it will work all that well but I'm contimplating it. You could always just give your champions the talisman of burning blood. which would give the whole squad an extra chance to go blood frenzy....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FIRST OF ALL! PLASMA GUNS........ ON YOUR BERSERKAS 2 in each troop............... Then............ Rhinos.. With HAVOC LAUNCHAS MASSIVE HAVOC LAUNCHAS......... after that......... serkas more serkas........... hmm............. No defiler their not worth it............ Up date u later

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast