Does Any Play Lost And The Damned? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just wondering if anyone plays lost and the dmaned other than me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking adding a squad or two to my army but i havent read the rules for that yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, I don't really like the LATD list that much, but I might get a thing of mutants (only boxxed set thats not a boxxed set... its a baggy!!!&#33 just cuz you can make some cool looking guys out of em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i started cause i thought it would be a fun army to model... and it is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I have about 2500 pts worth of Lost and the Damned, if you count the Chaos Space Marine allies I gave 'em. It's a skeleton themed army, so all of my Mutants and Traitors are Warhammer Fantasy Skeletons and my allied Marine units have skeleton heads. My real pride and joy, though, is my allied Daemon Prince - he's a combo of a Tomb Kings Bone Giant (from Fantasy), the 40k Daemon Prince model, and 4 archive Lictor arms. You want big and scary? He's big and scary, all right! I've also modelled a bunch of Traitor Rough Riders from Tomb Kings Skeleton Horsemen, and I have a Basilisk and a Leman Russ with a bunch of spikes and stuff from the Chaos Vehicles sprues also. My other units are Bloodletters and my Gibbering Hordes, which use chopped-up skeletons to make it look like there's a bunch of them clawing their way out of the ground. This was definitely the most fun I've had putting an army together to date, though painting all of the models took FOREVER.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOOTT!!! Im so glad there is such a motivated LatD player out there thanks for the great ideas on modelen you aught to check out my army list and tell me what you think.. (also i got a ? for you... do you use mutants at all? if so do they have weapons or any marks?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by parhaius@Oct 26 2003, 00:28
    Yep, I have about 2500 pts worth of Lost and the Damned, if you count the Chaos Space Marine allies I gave 'em. It's a skeleton themed army, so all of my Mutants and Traitors are Warhammer Fantasy Skeletons and my allied Marine units have skeleton heads. My real pride and joy, though, is my allied Daemon Prince - he's a combo of a Tomb Kings Bone Giant (from Fantasy), the 40k Daemon Prince model, and 4 archive Lictor arms. You want big and scary? He's big and scary, all right! I've also modelled a bunch of Traitor Rough Riders from Tomb Kings Skeleton Horsemen, and I have a Basilisk and a Leman Russ with a bunch of spikes and stuff from the Chaos Vehicles sprues also. My other units are Bloodletters and my Gibbering Hordes, which use chopped-up skeletons to make it look like there's a bunch of them clawing their way out of the ground. This was definitely the most fun I've had putting an army together to date, though painting all of the models took FOREVER.
    Got any pics of that? Sounds really interesting.
    Craftworld Iyanden | <a href='http://hem.bredband.net/goines/' target='_blank'>Gallery</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the compliments, even though none of you have ever seen my army. As for putting pics of it up, I have to get ahold of a digital camera first - which means convincing my brother to let me borrow his. If this semi-miracle ever occurs, I guess I&#39;ll post something saying I have pics, and I&#39;ll probably put them up in the Gallery too. And yes, I use mutants - I have 2 squads of 30 each armed with laspistols. Each squad is led by a Boss with a power fist.

Thanks for the interest - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - oh wait, that&#39;s just the Flesh Hound that&#39;s eating my head. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i gotta ask, if i play lost and damned can i still use my super elite thousand sons army? or at least my 600 pt chosen champion squad?
    i wanna use some imps for some human shields but i don&#39;t wanna ditch my thousand sons army (anyways, any of you who say thousand sons suck, you can lick my ass :rolleyes: )

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast