Khorne Bikers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khorne Bikers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khorne Bikers

What is the view of Khorne bikers? I think they're pretty good, and the idea of a blood thirsty marine on a bike zooming towards the enemy is to cool.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Build 'em Paint 'em PLAY
    What is the view of Khorne bikers? I think they're pretty good, and the idea of a blood thirsty marine on a bike zooming towards the enemy is to cool.
    I think they are extremely effective if the enemy commander doesn't lead them around by the nose.

The extra attacks and the increased toughness are awesome. If you have the points give them furious charge and always give them Khornate chainaxes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

They are hugely effective with a Chain Axe. My only problem is that I always end up giving them Skilled Rider over Furious Charge, just so I can ensure they can turbo-boost to where I want, and so I can take them close to cover so they don't get shot to pieces.
    Current Armies:
    Beasts of Chaos (4000)
    Chaos Marines (3000)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i was thinking of this too. Maybe replacing a defiler and some berzerkers from my army, it would also alow bloodletters to be summoned nearer the enemy if they are to appear early on in the game, seeing as last game they walked half the battle field making only 1 assault.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Just be mindful that 8 Bikers is very, very expensive. My preference when I take them in a Khorne army is to use them in groups of 6s with an AC with a Powerweapon. It really becomse too expensive if you use 8.
    Current Armies:
    Beasts of Chaos (4000)
    Chaos Marines (3000)

+ Reply to Thread