Nurgle Lost and the Damned - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nurgle Lost and the Damned

Inspired by UK WD No. 282, I'm going to do a nurgle LotD army, with as many plague zombies as will fit. I think I will use a mix of the zombie sprue and the cadians for ease of conversion. Can anyone suggest a better mix? Catachans look ok but i'm not too sure on them, but I have never seen a cadian zombie example either.
    I'm going to use the stell legion troppers as my traitos, as it would make sense for them to wear breathing masks around all the nurgle shtuff. However I'm not sure if the steel Legion minitures are still in stock in stores. I'd rather not order online If I can help it.

This will be done after my eldar Ulthwé strike force army, which I've only just started, so probably around december (zombies for Xmass!)

AKA Grabnutz
    Moderator over at http://forums.relicnews.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

Sounds good to me. You can get zombies from many different ranges. Warhammer, warmaster, necromuna, etc. Try looking for steel legion or anything you need on ebay. Much cheaper.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe Steel Legion are still available in stores, it seems though that Tallarns, Valhallans and Mordian Iron Guard are all discontinued, even on the online store.
    Don't ask what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country, Only once you have asked yourself that shall your country do everything in its power for you --My twist on a JFK quote

Vote Communist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.
    In the battle report the cadians killed by the zombies got up again as more zombies. This rule wasn't in the EoT codex, so was it just a special scenario one?
    AKA Grabnutz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably, reminds me of a scenario I'm working on whereby zombies rush around randomly infecting people.

I'd recommend you go full on-zombies, then have a few fast attack traitor squads in Chimeras, for Elites take like...45 Plaguebearers
    Don't ask what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country, Only once you have asked yourself that shall your country do everything in its power for you --My twist on a JFK quote

Vote Communist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fantasy VC Zombies are easily the cheapest, being £18 for 20.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, those are the zombies I'm going to use, but combined with either the cadian or catachan plastics.
    These are the ones from the WD: http://uk.games-workshop.com/downloa...ombies-big.jpg
    They are the zombies crossed with catachans. I was wondering if using the cadians would look better
    AKA Grabnutz

+ Reply to Thread