My 1500 Pt Khrone Calvary Zerker Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDITED: Army has been edited, the lord was illegal, to many gifts, and I hadnt paid for 2 aspiring champions and the bikers couldnt have plasma guns. All these have been modified and with the left over points I bought a power weapon for the bikers, and a power fist for each zerker squad.

HQ
    Chaos Daemon Prince: 170
    Mark of Khorne (10)
    Daemon Speed (15)
    Daemonic Stature (15)
    Daemonic Essence (15)
    Berzerker Glaive (40)
    Furious Charge(15)
    Feel No Pain(10)

Comments: A close combat beast if ever ive made one, and I know largely he is cookie cutter of all great Khorne lords so sue me. My one change is daeminc speed, coupled with the glaive he should be able to get into close combat in turn 2. My only concern is his survivability, and I hope his wounds/saves and FnP will see him through. Additionally with str 8 and int 6 on a charge i think his 10 attacks will insue ten kills on almost any unit.

Elites
    5 Chosen Aspiring Champions total: 270
    Daemoic Steed(15)
    Mark of Khorne(5)
    Khorne Chain Axes(1)
    Feel no Pain(5)
    Talisman of Khorne(5)
    Icon(0)

Troops
    8 Khrone Berzerkers total 180
    Power Fist(15)
    Mark of Khorne(5)
    Khrone Chain Axe(1)
    Talisman of Blood(5)
    Icon(0)

8 Khrone Berzerkers total 180
    Power Fist(15)
    Mark of Khorne(5)
    Khrone Chain Axe(1)
    Talisman of Blood(5)
    Icon(0)

8 Bloodletters 208

Fast Attack
    4 Khorne Bikers total 188
    Power Weapon(10)
    Mark of Khorne(5)
    Khorne Chain Axe(1)
    Talisman of Blood (5)
    Icon(0)

Heavy Support
    Dreadnaught 125
    Plasma cannon(40)
    Missile Launcher(10)

Defiler 185
    Havoc Launcher(10)
    Indirect Fire(25)

total 1501:

Comments: Do I have enough cover fire? and do they move fast enough? My three hardest hitting units can move a good distance, hopefully getting into combat fast enough to call out the bloodletters and tie up the enemy fire so they dont pick off my zerkers. The dreadnaught and Defiler are armour killers as well as troops killers with the vast mounts of ordance, and blast weapons. I've never played an army this straight forward before, I like more flexible and mobile armies such as space marines or eldar, but I hope i can make these work. I made them largely for the conversion opportunites and everything save the zerkers is heavily converted, so if anything they will look nice as they die for the blood god.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choas are just washed up marines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Nice list but there are some illegal/items that refixing. Here is a list of them:

1. Lord>your has too many demoniv gifts. Remember any Khorne equipment counts towards the demon gift limit. If i were you drop speed, and mutation. Instead add rage of khorne. instead of a +1 attack for charge, you get +d3 attacks when you charge. and also never post stats of a character ok? It is against the LO rules.

2. Just to tell you for the chosen, if you want a free asp. champ for your World Eater army the Khornes special number is 8. so if you want free asp. champ, you need 8 guys ( and this includes the free guy).

3. Also, if these is for my own benefit but does all of your khorne berzerkers and the bikers have khornate chain axe? if they do, good choice

And grimmar00, what do you mean chaos is a wash up of points? Look at the damn eldar and space marines ok? they are just as expensive as chaos so stop dissing the chaos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about 5 minutes after i posted this I read some other posts about favored numbers and I cant find it in the book. anyways, my squads of zerkers were all 8 so they still get the free aspiring ill have to drop some things for the chosen and the biker though.

Also you were half right on the lord, the axe is the only thing I have that counts as a daemonic gift fnp doesnt and neither does the mark, but regardless im still over the 100 points and im going to remove mutation, which will pay for one of the aspiring champs i need to pay for.

speed stays the model is already converted combining a daemon prince model and a dragon ogre body, he looks awesome by the way.

and for your benefit i did include chain axes in all the zerkers, and biker squads, and that was listed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

hate to tell you,but feel no pain or any of those Khorne gifts ARE demon gifts., trust me on this, i been told this by many experience chaosplayers on this forum and any equipment under the chosen god like feel no pain for Khorne is a demon gift. Ask BiD, he knows the codex by heart. Also i know that marks doesn't count, i didn't say that did i? I play Death Guard actually and i had once truble just like you, but now my army is done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, i remeber seeing a list once that stated which counted towards daemon gifts and which didnt, i know its on the gw site ill have to go find it again....since the book says nothing at all.

if you are right ill have to change a few items around.

you are right, found it in the FAQ about the codex, also i erred in giving plasma guns to my bikers, ill have to change those as well.....

Closed Thread