How To Play Night Lords - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can see my list here: http://www.librarium-online.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=4461

I'm new to chaos (but not to 40k), and wold really appreciate some help from you veterans out there!

Please! Anything!

Apathy is the greatest enemy of all.

=0_o=

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember the old White dwarf magazine If Night Lords are attecker they can choice to attack at Night, Which Is good lowers you oppoments field of vision and you can easily sneak up to them( if you are lucky not to be noticed. Plus You can use up to four units of Raptors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya, but 4 units of raptors can easily be 1160pts, w/out upgrades...... Night lords strike hard and strike fast, basically use that as a motto.

Hail Konrad Kurze of the Domini Nocti!

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about that choosing to attack at night rule, is that in the new rules or is that just old stuff.

I like to use a bunch of smaller sqauds that infiltrate and use heavy weapons. I use these to make the enemy go where I want them to.. (ya know discouraging them from trying to drive through 4 missle launchers). Put them in strategic posistions. Not too close to the enemy though but in good cover (using the stealth adept rule). I use 2 bike squads seeing as how they are good at shooting and hand to hand and are hard to kill. I only use one raptor squad though but they utilize 3 meltas and mainly just jump around killing vehicles and stuff. I infiltrate the lord and his retinue to get them into close combat (with support of furies and the bikes when they get there). I use a defiler to surpress the enemy pinning squads if not destroying them completely. Also with this army almost all your troops set up last as they are infiltrating allowing you to place your heavy weapons where they are going to be needed. The only units that I really place in the beginning of the game are the bikes, raptors, and defiler. Makes the army real versatile. I really like the idea of an infiltrating night lords army especially with the night vision ability when your playing night fight or what not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

talk your opponent into a night fight game :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, yeah I'm sure he's be pretty willing to do so. Just tell him your guys suck at night fights. Then pray that he can't put 2 and 2 together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get rid of the pred and get some more furies, and obtain more fast attack units, this stragetgy i found (Fast attack) with nightlords works fairly well
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like mounted units rather than raptors ect. but thats just IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bikes.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why everyone likes bikes, I despise them, they cost so much for a fast moving plague marine......

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast