need help against - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Australia,the best place
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-2 (x0)

need help against nurgle

in a weeks time i will be a nurgle army and i really want to beat him (long lasting rivalry)
    it will be a 1000 pt game i have a rough list of the units he might use it will be something like this
    fully decked out demon prince (can these get to tougnes 7or 8 cos thats what he said i thought that the make of nurgle guves you daeomic resistance or what ever it is)
    5 or so termies (fully pimped out sargent)
    about 20 ish normal csm
    and two dreads or so

thats what he uses in 1500pt i think but u cant exactly remember
    o play blood angels and will use something like this
    my chappie and dc
    2 preds with all round lsacannons
    and a hole lot of basic men with vet sarges i hope yous could give me some advice
    my liswt isnt ery good i know thatso i need some hlp on changeing it

Ps i owned some other nurgle guy with this army if that matters

Last edited by pencils are cool; July 16th, 2005 at 11:19.
    TAU suck, Blood angels rule

Gameing Records
    blood angels

2. Remove Advertisements

厦门. 中国.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

15 (x1)

get some baal pattern preds, NOW.
    rending completley owms things like
    fully decked out demon prince
    and it's t-linked.
    if not take a land-raider cheap it out, he will get scared. nurge has limited special weapons.
    except for his biatch demon which is being delt with Baal pred. put your death company in the l-raider.
    take an honour gaurd with lots of plasma, these lay waste to termies. also give this squad a nice knarly chaplain and veteran sege with plasma. This is not overkill nurgle is hard.
    on the turn you arrive you can unleash 8 plasma shots into those termies. mwuhahahahaha :lol: :lol:
    I really can't think of anything witty to say.

The Love Muffin [Black] Katalyst's Avatar
    I'm startin' the chainsaw and runnin' down the line!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

112 (x5)

-seeing that nurgle can't take heavy weapons, if he is smart, he will infiltrate with a whole mess of melta guns.

-nurgle havoks squads are nasty, 4 plasma guns infiltrating *cringe*

-your honor guard are damn near useless against a daemon prince charging with a manreaper, just sit there and remove models.

-nurgle is not easily owned. all the T5's become a pain in combat if you don't have furious charge

-my nurgle list has 6 meltas and 8 plasmas, everything infiltrates, 14 daemons, 35 plague marines, 10 nurglings and a lord thats reeeeaalllyy angry, its a really hard list to beat

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
    Dear god.... that is a bit scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Not only does he have a mighty beard, but he also mentioned nakidity in his post.

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Maybe you should post this in the space marine section. But anyway you need tons of plasma. The plague marines are tough but plasma still kills them on a 2+ with no armor save. Shoot the hell out of him while he advances. A death company should be able to hold it's own against them. But what I reccomend doing is just shooting the hell out of them with as much plasma as you can. Then and only then charging into cc once you've reduced the enemy squad by a few models. Use heavies to take out the dread. and dem. prince. A couple lascannon shots should do plenty of good.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

+ Reply to Thread