Do you think it's worth it? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think it's worth it?

:confused: I have a very close combat heavy army, and am trying to balance it out. I was wondering if it's worth it to turn my lord into a sorcerer, and turn my one squad into an elites choice because a sorcerer can't be given the mark of Khorne. Then my army would consist of 3 elites choices (an obliterator cult, the squad of berzerkers, and a squad of terminators that I don't use very often). I'm also planning to get a squad of noise marines, and I was wondering if you guys thought that is worth it. Thanx for your opinions. :confused:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Lord of the slaanshe's Avatar
    on the hard thing at the tip of your fingernail (England, Surry)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell us yur army list becuse at the way it sounds you have 1 troops 3 elites and might not know about needing 2 troops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoops. I forgot about the fact tht I'm playing black legion. My army list is in the army list section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You dont need any of that stuff, it would make expensive units into something that just isnt worth it. The more you spend on one unit, the more you will lose when it dies. :o I would buy more troops.

+ Reply to Thread