Is my army builder right about this? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Is my army builder right about this?

I almost always use army builder to make my army list.

This program isn't entirely accurate, but most of the time the errors are so stupid they are transparent. (I think)

I have the codex and I have seen some things I'm unsure of:

I have an Undivided Daemon Prince with a Khorne Lt in my HQ and I'm not sure about this, but army builder is letting me field Bloodletters and 2 Slaanesh elite units (1 noise marine squad and 1 sonic bike squad)?

That has me confused because of the ancient enemies rule I didn't think these elements would play nice together, but are they allowed to under an Undivided general?

Also for some reason Army builder was letting me equip my 6 terminator chosen with 5 reaper autocannons and a heavy flamer! :o .

I have to admit it was tempting to field that unit and just say, "Hey army builder lets me do it, it must be legal!"

Sometimes having morals and ethics can really hamper a person, you know? :lol:

Anyway, help me out guys, I don't want to cheat on purpose, and I don't want to cheat by accident, so what's legal here and what isn't?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its seems fine to field them as your lord has undivided and can field anything it wants.
    if your lt was the lord then the slaaneshi units would not be allowed.

the termies is just plain wrong, its one in 3 can have either weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Deathmonkey is right. The terminators are just plain wrong - it is indeed every 1 in 3.

As for the Ancient Enemies rule, it's based upon your "General". In this case, it's your Lord. Since he's undivided, your army can field any units bearing any mark, keeping in mind the FO changes for marks.

If you were to take the Lord out, and leave just the Leiu, then he becomes your "General", and you would not be able to take Slaaneshi units.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Thanks guys.

I had a feeling the Undivided General would work.

As far as the termies go, I think the program was acting as if I had fielded a full 20 chosen instead of just six; and was giving me the maximum # of heavy weapons ( 6 ) that a full 20 man unit could take. At least that's the only thing that explains it.

It was extremely tempting to field them, talk about a super havoc squad!!! :rolleyes:

But it just wouldn't feel right. :lol:

+ Reply to Thread