Iron Warriors Help. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Warriors Help.

I was wondering where I can buy an Iron Warriors Squad in the box? I have found bitz but was wondering if there were boxes. If I have to get bitz where can I get the metal legs and the arms because I found the heads, torsos, and lascannon.

Thanks,
    IWW

P.S. Sorry I didn't know where to post this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they have them at some games work shop stores, if not just ask them to order one for you, they will call you when it arrives so you can pick it up. And there are no metal legs. You just put the metal bodies and heads on plastic regular legs and add regular plastic hands.
    "Iron within, iron without."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried asking them to order them but they said the main store would not send them to the Games Workshop. BTW give me a link to the legs and the hands thanks
    Last edited by Chaos Lord; August 28th, 2005 at 05:17.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

For some reason, the IW boxes are a pain to get in the US. If you go to the UK Games Workshop site, they'll have them listed there. The shipping costs could be problematic.

Try calling up the Mail Order people, and see if they have them in stock. Alot of times, you can easily get stuff over the phone that's not avaliable at shops or on the web.

+ Reply to Thread