maugan ra vs typhus - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    zak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maugan ra vs typhus

when you look at these two models typhus appears much bigger stronger. According to there stats maugan ra has a much higher strength. Higher than a demon prince! Why is this? :confused:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, in my opinion, Typhus could take any eldar... They would just get sick and die... or just not be able to fight. lol.. but I dont really have an answer... maybe because Eldar are old and know everything?

-Centum
    You Can't Stop the Eighp

Had Tzeentch before I knew how to play :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Typhus isn't even a daemon prince. He's just a marine in terminator armour with a special disease.

Maugan Ra embodies an aspect of the eldar war god. Not to mention that his equipment is unique and really, really old. In the good old days, the eldar could make C'tan destroying artifacts, and sentient warp weapons why is a suit of strength boosting super-armour so improbable?

This is a fairly pointless question anyway, isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could have sworn that the Eldar only fought C'tan minions... or at least thats what the wraithlords were used for...

How is this useless? He has a question, and where else is he gonna get it answered?

-Centum
    You Can't Stop the Eighp

Had Tzeentch before I knew how to play :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Centum
    I could have sworn that the Eldar only fought C'tan minions... or at least thats what the wraithlords were used for...
    Nope, they fought against the C'tan directly on several occasions. The dark reaper aspect exists because the Nightbringer once wounded Khaine and tainted him with the aspect of death.

And blackstone fortresses are weapons built by the eldar to destroy the C'tan. The trouble is, noone remembers how they work.

I mean it's pointless because I don't think it really needs an explanation. That's how the stats are. You don't have to be 20 feet tall to have a high strength in 40k, it's just quite rare to find things which do otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's his warrior skills that give him some of his strength, not the armour, then the weapon does the rest, he's only S5.
    Ask not a question of the eldar, for they will give you three answers all of which are true and horrifying to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by zak
    when you look at these two models typhus appears much bigger stronger. According to there stats maugan ra has a much higher strength. Higher than a demon prince! Why is this? :confused:
    Once again, Zak, you ask a inane question. Once again, we have to tell you that its because of the fluff.

If you don't understand something like this in future, just assume its too much for your little head to cope with and just accept it. And please don't spam up the halls of LO with your questions anymore.

[THREAD CLOSED]

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Closed Thread