chaos marine Primarch models - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chaos marine Primarch models

GW should make the chaos marines primarch demon princes so people, like me, can use them in their armies. Cause the old metal demon prince is getting kinda old and its boring, plus, the model doesnt come with wings...WINGS man!!!

It isn't a demon prince if it has no WINGS!! DAMMIT!@

And why teh hell are the GW models so friggin expensive? The plastic sprues hold more plastic then the models!!! LOL!!! When you buy a plastic squad, you only use like 1/3 of the plastics. The rest is thrown away. Is this their way of making money? cause it really sucks.

And why dont they make the new Vindicator? man..............I hope they do make one, because i can get 2 of them at the price of one forge world vind conversion set.

P.S. I just farted(stinky *eyes roll back showing white*)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehh... okaay... ecletic comboination of things there...

As has been said countless times before about such luminaries as Nagash, Aenarion, and the Emperor, Primarchs would be too good. Perhaps you mean new DPs?

As for plastic, that's how things are done. It sucks but hey, live with it.

Seeing as I play DH, I don't give a damn when the new vindicator comes out. GW stuff costs a lot cause we're stupid enough to keep buying it.

=][=
    A man's at odds to know his mind, for his mind is aught he has to know it with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

First: work on your rants, make them more appropriate.
    Second: You don't need a new Vindicator model, the one that's out is fine, and you can convert it nicely with forge world bits and a little creativity. Also there are no primarch models because they would severely unbalance the game, and yes GW is an expensive hobby. By the way the extra plastic makes excellent tank trapps if your creative... on that note back to work on marines.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

GW had release the Primarchs for the Old Epic(Fulgrim, Mortarion, Angron and Magnus the Red). Unfortunatly those minis are OOP. See here: http://www.solegends.com/citcat9x3/c...daemons-01.htm
    Last edited by Nagato; October 7th, 2005 at 23:47.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato
    GW had release the Primarchs for the Old Epic(Fulgrim, Mortarion, Angron and Magnus the Red). Unfortunatly those minis are OOP. See here: http://www.solegends.com/citcat9x3/c...daemons-01.htm
    Damn you beat me to it.

IDrinkDrPepper : you shouldn't drink so many. And don't start thread like these, you'll make the dwarf sad...

And now, for my best part of this thread :

Thread Closed
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Closed Thread