What Colour Is The Studio 1k Sons Army? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it regal blue or enchanted or what?
    i need their colour to paint my 13th company

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's enchanted, but i'd just go with any blue that looks right. if your still not sure why dont you just ask the guys at your local store or call the Trollz?
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

local store 20 km away, cant be bothered with troll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you tried the website. it might say on there as they often have something on there about how to paint them.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if you cant be bothered with the Trollz and cant find it on the GW website then why dont you just phone up the local store and ask?
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it didnt say the colours in the website, and didnt think about the other option

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

A cloaked figure steps out of a swirling mist that has suddenly come into existence on the thread. In his hands are a large piece of carbon fibre, roughly two inches by four feet long, and his eyes in the shadow of his cloak burn with the fires of hell.

"LOGAN GRIMNAR? YOUR TIME IS NOW." (Terry Pratchett way )

"Wha? What've I done? I done nuffin'!"

"YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED QUESTION THREADS OF LITTLE OR NO VALUE, CREATING UPWARDS OF TEN PER DAY IN THE LAST 48 HOURS ALONE. HENCE, YOU ARE HEREBY WARNED TO READ THE RULES AND TO TAKE NOTE OF THEIR CONTENTS CONCERNING SPAMMING. THIS IS YOUR FIRST VERBAL WARNING. IF YOU CONTINUE, FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN."

The figure leant forward and gesticulated with the Clue-By-Four, its carbon fibre sides twinkling with an aura of malevolence.

"HINT HINT."

The figure then turned about and vanished into the mist whence he came, leaving Logan Grimnar to take notice of what the figure had said.

(And this doesnt count as spamming, since any Terry Pratchett fan will instantly recognise the character.)
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Studio Thousand Sons army is painted Regal Blue and Golden Yellow with Shining Gold highlights - but if you read the painting section in the back of the CSM codex, you'd know this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

er inquisitor what the hell? i was just asking about the colour scheme of thousand sons er get it THOUSAND SONS=CHAOS? where else am i suppose to post this 'stupid' thread?
    o and by the way it said ''One word or one line posts'' in the rules
    i have never continally spammed before and for posts like 'can i use emperors champion in my space wolves army' do u really expect a thousand word answer? (i'd say no by the way)
    o and your 'hint hint' way of saying the warning is not funny , can u plz stop it
    o and 'It's okay to debate, and it's okay to have a different view' from rules
    i have a different view on moderators than others(doesnt mean i will swear at them or anything like that but i do have a different view on them *hint hint*)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Hint hint, you have been asking so many questions I doubt that you have even played, much less seen, the game itself.

You managed to post something of the order of 20 threads in a day, all questions that could really just be in ONE thread entitled "40k Newbie Needs Help" or something, and have knowledgeable people answer them there. In more realistic terms, it would be a hell of a lot easier to check up on the one topic instead of a dozen others spread around the sub-forums of the site.

And as for that question, I would have assumed that it would be bloody obvious as to my knowledge only the BT have the entry on their army list.

Topic marked for closure.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast