Psychic Powers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Psychic Powers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, a set of questions:

First, is anything not included in the minor powers charts considered a major power? Just making sure...

Familiars only grant a second major power; can a character stack familiars or use other gifts to get more (like Ahriman has)? This would be for larger games, since point cost would probably be prohibitive, but I'm curious.

Finally, what powers does everyone like to use? Wind of Chaos and Bolt of Change seem very nice, but the others may have equal or better uses. I haven't tried them all.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bolt of change and wind of chaos is nice against marines...especially if you got some thralls

Gift of chaos is the absolute favourite. You cant really count on it, but when it works its just so awesome. The look of the opponents face as his big bad-ass mofo marine turns into a spawn just lovely

Familliars: You can only have 1 of each wargear if not specifically stated otherwise (like thralls and hounds), so no (to my knowledge).

Minor powers: Minor powers are the ones in the "minor-power"-table. Everything else is major. So minor powers basically aint worth it... If you could pay x pts and _select_ minor power then it would be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

First, is anything not included in the minor powers charts considered a major power? Just making sure...
    Yes, every non-minor power in the dex is major.
    Familiars only grant a second major power; can a character stack familiars or use other gifts to get more (like Ahriman has)?
    Nope, as you can't take duplicate wargear.
    Finally, what powers does everyone like to use?
    Depends, for a shooty sorceror Doombolt owns, personally I like Gift of Chaos to add some, well, Chaos, and I suppose Mass Mutation can be cool if the sorceror joins a basic squad.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Closed Thread