Aint been on for a while but... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-7 (x0)

Aint been on for a while but...

But i've devised a whole new stratergy for mad dog, i've playe din a couple of campaigns, in the last one i smashed a city, takeing it, then moved onto some landing feilds, i took 'em, then got my but kicked by an imperial guard armoured company, while i was still useing my dread nought! aaaw... so i've decided a new startergy for a khorne army that includes lots of infantry is required, and i've come up with it, OK, this guy moved his tanks forward, makeing my army split or be ran over, i had no chance of getting ALL my army into cover, so plenty of my troops got ran over, the remainder got blasted away, NOW i decided, that i should split, but not all of my troops, I Could go around the sides and bomb the tanks at the rear, then it hit me, all the shells did i mean! turret weapons can turn around, and they blasted me away from the rear, and i got slaughtered again, SO I ATTACKED THE SAME PLACE AGAIN! and i got into cover with 1/2 of my army, and the other half hid behind buildings, 1/2 in the open 1/2 not, not as many were crushed and 3/5 tanks crashed, YAY! mad dog the deamon price leapt out and destroyed another tank, 1 more to go! that tank blasted at Mad Dog, the blast scattered and massacred a Unit, another unit destroyed it with Krak grenades, Why am i telling you this? and why haven't i posted it as a battle report? it has some thing to do with the stratergy, but i can't find where it'll fit, so some one plz help me on the subject! i need to know before i can re take the city that got crushed by another armoured company (oh yeh and any help on dealing with the muppet inquisition wud be helpful).

(><)copy bunny and this msg onto ur sig i will then own ur souls.
    all lotr players check my forum: my lotr forum click here!if your a forces of disorderplayer looking for a forces of disorder forum go hereIf your a forces of order player go here
    20 18 5
    5 6 1

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

708 (x8)

So many spelling errors. Such bad grammar. So few paragraphs.

It burns us Master! It burns us so much!

I can't let other people fall victim as I have. Read the rules regarding posting in LO. The one that concerns you mostly is this one -

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Please follow basic conversation rules;

No Netspeak, (y's, u's, 4's, stuff like that) However acronyms are perfectly acceptable (E.G: IMO, IMHO)
    Include at least basic grammar, capitalization and punctuation.
    If you have trouble spelling, then please use the spell-check option when submitting a new post.
    Just try to take a few extra moments to look over your posts before hitting that "Submit" button. Use the spell checker. Separate your thoughts. Please!

Closed Thread