The Most Worthless Character . . . - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who do you think is the biggest waste of points as a character? I'm thinking it is the Doomrider (remember him?). Although I play Thousand Sons, Ahriman isn't the best. Come on, list the biggest waste of paint.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man i personally like the doom rider but for your question i would have to say abbadoon.... i dont no why but 255 points ..... come on thats a rip off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Arhiman is 200+ points, and he has only a 3+ save, no D. Aura, no other D. abilities even, and a staff which isn't even a power weapon. The spells are cool, but with a max range of only 24 inches, his spells could only kill so many guys before its too late. At least the former version of him could use a spell AND shoot his bolt pistol with the cooler version of inferno bolts. I would use him for flavor only.

As for the Doomrider, why did he get cut from the team? He was a cool model, but he wasn't very reliable. Abbadon can at least lay the proverbial smack down on just about anyone. I'm not saying that he would win, but he wouldn't embaress you.

Here is another question to be put forth (although maybe this belongs in the fluff section): design a unique character for the Night Lords, Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion, and Word Bearers. I for one would not want a Demon Prince, but a normal sized cat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have never seen the stats for the doomrider. but i think the most useless character would be ahriman or abaddon. if you're lucky ahriman can inflict alot of damage, but most of the time he shoots once, gets hit with a krak missile or a battle cannon shell and instantly dies. abaddon has too much useless stuff, such as the 4+ invuln AND a daemonic rune. THAT'S crazy. Also, he also only has s 4, shouldn't the most powerful chaos lord in the universe (maybe) have S 5. I liked the old chaos lords with wp 8 and s and t 5. you get one of those into combat, you have an unstoppable monster. (he does cost a little much)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to say that Ahriman is definitely the most worthless character. Without an invul save he's easy to pick out, and although he has a lot of powers and abilities he costs way too much. I think that the Ahriman in the old codex was much better than the new one is. In my opinion Abbadon isn't really worthless, just a lot of points, but he does need to have a 4+ invulneruble save and a daemonic rune, that way it's not easy for him to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abbadon i hate him hes a stupid waist of points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abbadon i hate him hes a stupid waist of points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahramin or abbadon. but abbadon has the daemon weapon and a 4+ invulnerable so i'll have to say ahramin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Ahriman: I ahve to agree w/ you guys why I Ahriman

Abaddon: for me, this guy needs to be a hell of alot stronger since he is the freaking warmaster of all chaos legions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never seen Kharn in action. How does he fare?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast