Chaos Defiler - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chaos Defiler

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking of starting a Chaos army purely so I can convert loads of stuff. I thought i'd start with a Chaos Defiler as they look the best Chaos vehicle (can't spell) there is... (aside from the Chaos Warhound Titan... that just owns everything). I'm thinking of sticking either an Imperial Guard or a Space Marine being crucified on the top of the Defiler when I get it... anyways, is there any good Chaos sites that have converting tips and images etc.? Like Dreadnoughts with corpses tied round it as organic armour etc... damn I want some Chaos now!!

Just finished adding extra's to my Kroot Warriors, including an Ork head as a shoulder pad...

But Chaos are still customize number 1 in my book...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

i dont know any sites but i support your idea cause its my quest to make a 1500pt nightlords army buying a single chaos piece
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what legion you want to do?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im into coversions aswell hence why i chose chaos as my army&#33; if you want corpses i&#39;d recomend a box of undead from warhammer. i&#39;ve used some on my landraider, scenery and on 1 of my lords(he has a banner with a long spike on top and its going through an undead) i used the screaming face and the intestines/goop thats coming out of him.

Closed Thread