Thousand Sons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Thousand Sons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that Thousand Sons are a shooty army, but i was wondering what you lot use for ure CC troops, to protect ure normal troops?

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can use terminators. you can also use possossed chaos space marines with daemonic talons. hope for that 6. this would hard to have a assults units because you can't have bikes or raptors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Screamers? They seem like they could have a fun time with most stuff, outside of the lack of armour save. And all they do is CC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a beastly dreadnought would work. If your opponent lets you use allies from LATD, try Big Mutants. They are strong and VERY difficult to kill up close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Termis and Possessed are great, but expensive. Screamers are a must take because they are so cheap, and they can help clean off a squad. Also, i always take Gift of Chaos with my troop selections. When each squad gets tied up in close combat, and they will, nothing is better than turning your enemy's veteran SGT or lord or whatever into a spawn to fight for you! And since it is usually a 5 or a 6 to have them spawn, you'll have plenty of time since you (and him) aren't going anywhere!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, close combat is where the blessed legion of tzeentch is woefully inadequate. i still haven't quite tweeked my army to stand a chance in close combat. my first battle was against black templars, and they used the vow that allowed them to move like, an extra 6 inches towards psykers, so, yeah, we can all see how this turned out.
    i made a unit of chosen, seeing how that can work out, being that the whole unit can be sorcerors.
    horrors are good for soaking up bullets, that is about it.
    the screamers look good though.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

Closed Thread