Horus, If He Were A Model - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was curious as to what people thought Horus' stats would be if he were a real model. The following is what I think he would be like:

Horus

Horus
    Weapons: Talon of Horus and Sword of the Great Draychen
    Wargear:Mark of Draychen, Feel No Pain, Frag Grenades, Daemonic Strength, Mutated Crux Terminator Armour, Daemonic Mutation, Daemonic Essence, Collar of Khorne, and Daemonic Rune
    Psychic Powers and Wargear: Bolt of Change, Wind of Chaos, Warp Focus and he may choose off of any of the minor psychic power tables

WS- 10
    BS-5
    S-5
    T-5
    W-5
    I-6
    A-6
    Ld- none
    Sv- 2+/3+ (invul)

Special Rules

Talon of Horus- The Talon of Horus is a Lighting Claw with a Twin-Linked Storm Bolter incorporated into it. In addition, because the Talon of Horus was forged by the gods of Chaos he may re-roll any misses in close combat (even when attacking with the Sword of the Great Draychen).

Sword of the Great Draychen- During Horus’ Crusade he obtained the Sword of the Great Draychen. This sword can cut through any armour, therefore Horus never needs to make more than a 3+ to wound roll and whenever it hits a vehicle, the vehicle is automatically penetrated.

Mark of the Draychen- The Mark of Draychen allows Horus to have incredible power over the Sword of the Great Draychen. As a result of this Horus can choose if he wants the sword to ignore normal armour saves or invulnerable armour saves, but may only choose one per turn and cannot choose to do both. The Mark of Draychen also incorporates the Mark of Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, and Slaanesh, but the Mark of Khorne does not make him go crazy, it only adds 1+ attack to Horus’ profile.

Mutated Crux Terminator Armour- Once Horus betrayed the false emperor his Crux Terminator Armour was mutated by the gods of Chaos, therefore the armour gives Horus a 2+ armour save and a 3+ invulnerable save. Unfortunately this armour also makes it easier to hit Horus, because of this any enemy models attacking Horus, never need more than a 4+ to hit him.

Horus does not have a leadership because he fears nothing, therefore he is fearless

Horus is the most feared man in the galaxy therefore all enemy models in base to base with him are at -3 leadership.

Independent Character

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, Gonna be blitzed to the 'bin for the copyright infringements and law breaking but interesting nontheless.

I don't like special characters to be honest, it is such a let down when you try to analyse why they died in game and what it means to the storyline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

:o Five wounds, 2+ armour save AND 3+ invulnerable save??? Sounds like a little much too me... Still... interesting...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horus

Horus
    WS- 0
    BS-0
    S-0
    T-2
    W-0
    I-0
    A-0
    Ld- none
    Sv- none

Special Rules

Corpse: Can't attack or move , but looks friggin scary.
    Stench: Smells like crap. Leadership test is required if you wish to get within 6" of the corpse.
    Relic: Horus is a relic in himself and all troops gain +1 Ld . If the enemy destroys the corpse (hit+wound) all chaos troops are at Ld -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know i think arew's is closer to the real horus. Wimpass lost to the emperor, he should have okay stats, but lots of psychic powers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, arew's is much more accurate according to the present (in 40K), but I was leaning more towards before he became a corpse. The reason he has insane stats, is because the emperor would have insane stats and Horus basically killed the emperor (because, now if you look at the emperor the wrong way, he'll die).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well the primarchs all had stats similar to a bloodthirster and that was when the thirster had all 10's. by the way drachnyen is a sword that abaddon found several millenia after Horus died, Horus used a power mace aswell as the talon.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

We already had discussions about horus' and other primarchs' stats, they typically devolved into flaming. Hence this thread is locked for fire prevention.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Closed Thread