Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Khorne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically i went into Games workshop sheffield and told the guy that i had been recomended to do Black legion chaos space marines. He said that its to balanced and that you want an army that is more specifically biased towards a skill. So after a few minutes of talking he recomended i buy a codex Kharn the betrayer 2 Bezerker aspiring champions and 2 boxes of Khorne bezerkers (youll never guess what army i'm doing) I have mail ordered everything except the 2 boxes of berzerkers and i wanted to know if you guys would be kind enough to advise me on what i need for heavy support, fast attack and elites also a friend told me that if i upgrade a mutant to an aspiring champion it gets special bonuses when you possess it is this true? thanks for your help. by the way how long does mail order usaully take?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

You don't actually need the aspiring champions, you could just convert em from the boxes...
    But anyway:
    Recommended heavy support is predator with lascannons, mutated hukk and maybe Daemonic possession.
    For elites I'd get some possessed with Talons, they hurt stuff. Badly.
    Fast: if any, take bikers, flesh hounds are the mos expensive fast Daemon, but also the most utterly useless.
    What exactly do you mean by 'possess' it? If you mean when it's a Daemonhost, then yes, but please explain.
    Last point of interest: use punctuation more often.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fast attack? heavy support? ***** this is korn troops 6 of em and tool em up its all any korn army needs but if u r desprate for tank kill go with a predator
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make sure you have your berserker units in squads of 8, free champ if they are WE&#39;s. also dont give them plasma pistols as they rarely get used and are a waste of points in my opinion. Rhino&#39;s can be used to good effect just when the serker&#39;s run out move the rhino&#39;s in front to provide cover.

fast attack? i never take any as the only choice is bikers(flesh hounds are right out of the question) and are too damn expensive and usually dont do much. so my advice is load up on berserkers and add 1 or 2 units of 8 bloodletters for extra combat prowess.

Heavy support? i usually take a defiler(i like batlle cannons) and a predator with a auto cannon and sponson lascannons, give it both possessions and it tends to last long enough to cause alot of havoc. dreadnoughts are good but really only in combat as they tend to get blown away pretty quickly so only take one if you feel theres enough terrain to keep it covered until it can reach the enemy lines.
    NOTE: berserkers are your strong point, try to have as many of them as possible and dont overload on Hvy support.

never NEVER play without a Bloodthirster, this guy is the best tank busting unit in your army and will tend to tear atleast 1/3 of the enemy army up if played right. oh and they usually make who ever your facing crap themselves and aim everything at it thereby leaving the rest of your army to charge in and hack them to death.

Khorne cares not from whence the blows, remember that.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use a defiler and a dreadnought with a lascannon for some long range tank killing power, but where I normally battle, there is a lot of terrain. For more tank killing power I use a Bloodthirster and daemon prince, personally I don&#39;t think that Kharn is that good. I take squads of 16 berzerkers with a free Aspiring Champion and then give him a talisman of burning blood, that way they almost always blood rage. Don&#39;t use fast attack, bikes are too expensive and flesh hounds are useless.

Closed Thread