Newb Needs Black Legion Help Now! Plz Help! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are black legions the only army that can use different types of units from other "groups" ? If so can they use.....lets say.....iron warriors and if so again, then does the iron warriors ability come into affect?

Lastly where do i find stats for the korn berserkers and others alike? PLZ!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look in your codex ( if you have got one ) you will find berserkers in there. Black Legion are the equavilant to Ultramarines in SM. They can take anything you can find in the Chaos Space marines army list.
    Hope this helps DI
    Da Future Is Bright, Da futures Green

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can find the rules for different cult troops in the books of chaos. They have same basic stats as a standerd Chaos space marine but modified with the mark you give them. You cannot take iron warriors, night lords, wordbearers, or alpha legion troops because you cannot mix legions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What he said, you cannot mix legions, but you may mix marks of chaos.

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While you may not be able to mix the special rules from the armies it might be kinda kewl to have all your space marine models from the different legions. like one infantry painted like iron warriors and another done with night lords things like that.

So while no you cant cheese out your army by having all the rules for all the legions in one army but I dont see why you couldn't model it. It would make a sweet looking army. you could have units modeled from every legion in a BL army.

your normal troops take up the undevided armys and your elites are modeled after thousand sons death guard and world eaters and in heavy support you have a unit of emperiors children as havoks. hrmmm interesting themed army none the less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's exactly what I'm doing, but modified. I'm painting them all in the black legion paint, except for a shoulderpad which I will put either night lords, iron warriors, world eaters, etc.

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Closed Thread