Is Taking Havocs As Elites Cheesy? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you know Black Legion lets you take Havocs as Elites if their Mark is different from that of the Lord. Would you think it cheesy if someone did that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would that be cheesy? Seeing as they would take up an elites choice instead of heavy support it dosnt really change anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cannot take havocs as an Elite choice. Only Chaos Space Marine squads given marks become elites not chaos havocs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually warhawk you can make havocs as elites if they hhave a different mark.
    any chaos space marine squad with a different mark from the lord becomes an elite, that counts for havoks also.

this is because havocs are made up of chaos space marines (if you read the rule carefully you will see that i am right.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it funny having plague marine squads with 4 flamers in rhinos, because they toast everything (then anything which survives gets assulted by a horde of plague bearers)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just because it is made up of chaos space marines does not make it a Chaos space marine squad. It States that CHAOS SPACE MARINE SQUADS count as elites. Havocs are a CHAOS HAVOC SQUAD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warhawk you are wrong. havocs can become elite choice if you give them a diffrent mark. this can easy seen by looking at the havocs and it says they can be giving a mark of chaos. then if you look for the book of chaos section: it says any unit that is troop fast attack or heavy support that is given a mark besides the mark of chaos will become and elite choice. don't belived me check on page 38

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH ***** dont i look like a complete ass :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: . I didnt even look there............ IM SOOO FREAKING SORRY . well thanks im off to plan the cheesiest army i can make...

Closed Thread