Help With My Slaanesh Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My army is obviously based on HtH, but i still need anti tank and something to soften up the enmy before my troops rush in and start chopping. for these rolls i've laid them on a preditor and a defilier, but i need long range power. So i want to put in some obliterators. i have the mark of slaanesh on everything but these obliterators, and i read in the codex i cant have anything in my army that dosent have the mark on them or something. So here's my question, can i ahve them in my slaanesh army or not?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

depends. If you are using emporers children rules then no, but if you are doing standerd CSMs with a lord with mark of slaanesh then you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I equipped a squad guys with sonic blasters, and I use combat drugs on my HQ and a squad of Possesed CSMs, does that considered being slaanesh rules?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

turn to page 56 in your codex. on that page it will have a section called emperors children. if you are using those rules then no you cannot have anything without the mark of slaanesh. if you are just doing a slaanesh army then you can have the Obliterators.

Closed Thread