Terminators moving and firing .... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terminators moving and firing ....

In the description of Terminator armour it says they can move and fire heavy weapons.
    What are the rules for all the small arms like combi-bolters ? Does a Terminator count as stationary when firing like "slow and purposeful" but without the slow part ?
    And if I move, fire my reapercannon, combi-bolters, (maybe a Kaigun from a Leutenant) can I still charge ?
    I've allways thought you could do all this until a friend of mine confronted me about it and I found nothing about in the description.

Please help me out on this one and point me in the direction where the full rules are
    /thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

You are correct in your assessments - your friend was wrong. The reference you're looking for is on page 36 of the BGB, the italicized section under "Shooting and Assaulting."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, found it where you said (never really liked the rule book. Nothing is written where it should be)

+ Reply to Thread