To EVERY Chaos Player on this forum - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

201 (x4)

To EVERY Chaos Player on this forum

Hi !

Just a word to tell you that if you look in the upper part of the Chaos forum thread list, you will find many usefull threads such as a FAQ. This FAQ will answer many questions that were posted before or even while your were on LO. Now, if you have a rule question, go look in the FAQ first. You can use the <ctrl> + F function in mozilla and Internet Explorer to find the question your were asking yourself. This will make Caluin, Daedelus and myself happy because we care about this FAQ and we care about you and we don't want to have to take care of you :spell: [this a joke].

This FAQ is great and expanding with each question that we feel it was asked too often on this forum, such as : "What happen when I combine a Berzerker Glaive and a power fist ? Do I get a poking stick with a boxer glove on it end " [this was intended to be a joke] ?

You can also contribute to this FAQ when you are tired to answer the same question each week.

And I would suggest that the answer to every question that is already answered in the FAQ should be "hey dude, did you know that your question had already been answered in the FAQ ? Go take a look !"

In conclusion, this message was only posted to remember all of you fellow Chaos Worshipers and other army's spies that there is a FAQ.

Have a nice day ! ^_^

Last edited by MindRaked; March 21st, 2006 at 20:37.
    CHAOS Undiv.: won 14/22 games EC: 4/7 WE: 6/9 DG: 10/15, TS: 3/7 Orks : 13/20 SM NL : 1/6 TAU: 14 of 24 IG: 3/7

+ Reply to Thread