thousand sons question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thousand sons question

hello, i've seen you guys say that thousands sons units( or the models in each) have 2 wounds each instead of 1 unlike the regular chaos space marine, i have the codex and was looking in it and it says nothing of this i was wanting to know if this was true and if it is, where do i go to find out this stuff, PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS!!!!:yes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Page 59, under the "Chaos Space Marine Units" heading. It talks about them having certain abilities, one of them being Daemonic Essence.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

The Codex Chaos Space Marines is quite a book.
    It will not be enough to read it just once, not even twice. Some aspects of Chaos takes some time to understand.
    Like the marks, on page 38 (a rather dull page at first glance, no pictures) some very important things are written. I urge you to read this a couple of times as it deals with things like what unit can bear what mark. What units can I use in a NN-legion etc. Then it's of course the boks of the different gods, though they are a bit more digestable as they contain both pictures and wargear.
    It might be a good thing to have some pages merked so you can easily find them, since there is bound to be some flipping back and forth in this Codex.

Take your time and keep asking questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus
    It will not be enough to read it just once, not even twice. Some aspects of Chaos takes some time to understand.
    I agree...I use my chaos book as a bathroom reader on a daily basis. Even after pouring over it for about 3 or 4 months, I still learn something new EVERY time I open it.
    My 40K Armies:
    ----------------
    - Thousand Sons
    - Mordian Imperial Guard

- TAU
    - Dark Eldar

My Fantasy Armies:
    ---------------------
    - Lhamian Vampire Counts
    - Empire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    201 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus

It is a CHAOTIC book. :huh:
    MindRaked
    CHAOS Undiv.: won 14/22 games EC: 4/7 WE: 6/9 DG: 10/15, TS: 3/7 Orks : 13/20 SM NL : 1/6 TAU: 14 of 24 IG: 3/7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Indeed.. I'll swear certain passages switch randomly around at the whim of the Lord of Change himself.

But seriously, this isn't too difficult a one. For future reference, check under the 'book of chaos' for your particular god when you want to find out about god specific abilities/wargear. They are there with the vague intention of making a complex book somewhat easier.

+ Reply to Thread