Why did my Slaanesh post get locked? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did my Slaanesh post get locked?

It wasn't offensive. I don't want less Tzeentch articles, I want more Slaanesh. I wasn't slagging Tzeentch. I like them and I like posts about them. They are interresting. Nobody took that the wrong way. What's even the point of locking Slaanesh. People responded. I just don't get it. Maybe I didn't read the rules right. I thought this was a forum for general Chaos discussion. Is it only for rules help?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd venture to say because your post was not pertinent to anything about Slaanesh but rather whining why people weren't making any posts about it.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Yeah, that's probably about right. You should start up a new thread asking for advice, or Search for a Emperor's Children Tactica or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't whining. Not everything that asks for change is whining. I just want to see more that's all. I wasn't just sitting there saying it's not fair and *****ing about it. I was just pointing out that in my opionion it's odd that there are many more Tzeentch posts when my experience tells me they are a less common army. Like a rallying cry, "C'mon, post 'em." That kind of thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Questions like this are best reserved for a PM. Ask the person who locked your post privately, instead of creating a whole new post about it. If you explain it to him nicely, you might be able to get it unlocked. But creating a new thread doesn't accomplish anything.

Closed Thread