havocs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: havocs

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

I plan on fielding a squad of havocs to switch in for my pred tank when i play against the local IG player *stupid masses of people* all of which will have 4 blastmasters in the squad.. and i'm debating how many sonic blasters (if any) i would like to field.. idealy i would use this unit as a cover unit for my cc troops.. softening the target up or taking down heavy weapons crews. Tanks can be busted when i givem tank hunter with the str of a lascannon and i think the models just look really cool. Was wonderin yalls thoughts on this.. and also would like to give ur opinion on which model to convert.. i've narrowed it down to two models
    1- the havoc w/ a lascannon - cut the barrel off just after the springy thing and drill a new hole, then replace the magazine if there is one.. cant really see with some sort of small tubing or wire of some kind.

2- the heavy bolter bodel - this one i havnt got a lot of ideas, cept cut off the chain feed ammo thinger and replace that with a tube/ wire like the other suggestion

please feel free to help in any way i like feedback

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

50 (x2)

Hmm I think the position of the plastic heavy bolter model better for the the blastmaster. but that's just the stance, it seems like he's holding something more fluid than the up to the shoulder lascannon. The trouble is I don't have any particular ideas on how to get it to look blastmastery either.
    Votewar MKV 2nd place. . .

Back from internet limbo, and glad to be here.

+ Reply to Thread