daemon wepons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: daemon wepons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

daemon wepons

i have a question about daemon wepons. is there any rule that says u cant put more than one daemon wepon on one character. example:if u put a dark blade on a lord can u also put a kai gun on him? im not to sure. I cant seem to find anything about it in the codex. So if any one knows please let me know. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

The word is spelled 'you', not 'u'. Please try to spell correctly and avoid netspeak, thanks.

As for your question, yes there is a rule that prohibits two Daemon Weapons. Page 13 of the Chaos Codex it talks about Daemon Weapons being unique, and that you may only ever include one Daemon Weapon in your army list. The only exception is Special Characters, but you can't give them any extra equipment anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh okay thanks for leting me know.

P.S. Sorry for the netspeak i'll try to watch my typeing next time

+ Reply to Thread