Help with a 2,000 point list! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with a 2,000 point list!

I'm planning on starting Death Guards and i'd like help with a list ( 2,000points ). help is much appreciated :cry:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

If you have a list built already, then post it in the Chaos Army Lists subforum so people can critique it and give you advice. However, we're not in the habit of creating lists for you, so you'll have to do it yourself.

If what you're looking for is just general advice, then do a search for Death Guard in the Chaos section and you'll find plenty of resources to start you out. There's also the Chaos Articles Index that has a well written Death Guard tactica that you can use.

If you have a general question, then feel free to post a new thread and we'll try to answer it for you. However, this question is far too broad and not really conducive to a good discussion. Therefore, I'm locking it.

Closed Thread