Most Expensive Khorne army ever o.0 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most Expensive Khorne army ever o.0

I have a crazy idea for a Khorne army. Put most points into your hq and elites. Make your HQ ride a juggernaugt with talons, a banner, and talisman of bb. Give him a unit of chosen in power armor on a juggenaught with talons, a banner for each model. Use bloodletters as troops. Isn't it insane?

$20.50 US for each Juggernaut without the rider.

Last edited by bestial; April 17th, 2006 at 02:45.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

That is quite expensive

Hmm, can't think of anything more costly (money wise) for chaos atm (at the moment)...

Cheers!
    Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Slightly illegal.

First, the Banner of Rage is generally accepted as to be only taken one per Chosen unit, much like the Daemon Icon. Cases can be made for allowing any Champion to have one or that only a single Banner per Chosen unit.

Second, even if you could have a Banner on each model, that'd make them illegal. Jugger + Talons + Banner is 60 points of Daemonic Gifts - you're only allowed 50.

Just beyond the veil of reality (the darkness comes!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bestial
    I have a crazy idea for a Khorne army. Put most points into your hq and elites. Make your HQ ride a juggernaugt with talons, a banner, and talisman of bb. Give him a unit of chosen in power armor on a juggenaught with talons, a banner for each model. Use bloodletters as troops. Isn't it insane?

$20.50 US for each Juggernaut without the rider.
    you could also paint him with melted down gold :yes:

and for extra expense, take 3 heavy support Land Raiders... because you can. And actually, putting your lord in a rhino would probably be more (I think the lord and retinue can buy a rhino... anyway, tanks are expensive)
    "And any man who comes through this fight mostly unharmed will be my sister! It'll be free frocks and jollies for ever, you'll see!"
    - Rome: Total War

my armies
    9th Black Watch (Imperial Guard) 4000 points
    Red Corsairs of Khorne 2000 points
    Space Wolves 13th Company 2000 points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i coulda swore it says in the chaos FAQ that Gifts the Gods dont count toward the total daemonic gifts. Where does it say anything on only having 1 banner in a squad?
    Last edited by bestial; April 18th, 2006 at 23:05.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he just pulled that fact out of his ass. now warhamer doesn't have rules anymore, just generally accepted ways to play.

i don't know if that would be the most expensive army though, cuz you have too few models on account of there all expensive

screamers an flamers are $$$ and cheaper points wise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado
    i think he just pulled that fact out of his ass. now warhamer doesn't have rules anymore, just generally accepted ways to play.
    Acutally, I've been looking for references. In my post I specifically stated that there were cases for both view points, so don't go insinuating that I don't know what I'm talking about.

I suggest you check your attitude and tone it down. You're already on thin ice around here. You haven't even been around for a month and you're already facing a possible banning.

Now, back on topic -

Scoll down to about post 13.

If you like, we can go into it further and I can lay it all out. If not, just know that there are cases to be made for pro and con, and that nothing is as clear cut as it first looks.

+ Reply to Thread