Traitor Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Traitor Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Traitor Guard

I'm Begining a campaign at a local store. I have a Amoured Company Imperial guard. They put me with the Chaos team and said I could be Traitor Guard. Is this possible? Do traitor Guard have AC?

3K Highest Elves
    2K RavenWing
    2K Saim-Hann Eldar
    3K Tau
    4K Pts Freaky Fast ORCS
    5K Hive Fleet Devourer
    2.5K Bretonnian Knights
    3K Tomb Kings

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

of course. Its not as though as being inside a russ means you can escape from your mind... If an armoured company wants to help kill the emperor) then they damn well can.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x2)

Traitor guard are not really an official list, rather the recognition that guard are in essence the normal humans of the universe fighting. Not all mankind serves the emporer, and those who do not are traitor guard. (A lot of these serve chaos, but not all.) Should any of these people send a lot of tanks to an engagement, for any reason, then suddenly you have Traitor AC.

Really the only probem I see is if you have loyal fluff that you've got some strong feelings for. . .
    Votewar MKV 2nd place. . .

Back from internet limbo, and glad to be here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

if your loyal to your fluff then ask the chaos player if they feel strongly about theirs. If they arent pretend that they are a chaos army wanting to redeem themselves and join the imperium. If you're vsing a non-imperium army then thats easy, pretend your regiment has accepted them. If you're vsing imperium armies then just say that particualr SM chapter or that inquisitor distrusts the chaos marines and attacks.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

Having built my TLATD army I'd bought some IG, and decided to continue down this line by making my IG a Traitor army too. My lot are all as high as kites, loaded to the eyeballs with combat drugs, via their Chem Inhalers.

I like the idea of running Traitor IG and Chaos as a team, so good luck.

Apologies for being cheeky but, I recently posted my TLATD list, and would appreciate any comments, feedback etc, good or bad. The list is straight IG, and so will have to legally run under that banner, not Chaos.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ll-comers.html (2k Lost and Damned vs all comers)

Lord Ramon
    Last edited by Lord Ramon; April 23rd, 2006 at 11:24.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always felt kinda wierd when people called him the "God Emperor" anyway. Thanks guys.
    3K Highest Elves
    2K RavenWing
    2K Saim-Hann Eldar
    3K Tau
    4K Pts Freaky Fast ORCS
    5K Hive Fleet Devourer
    2.5K Bretonnian Knights
    3K Tomb Kings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a traitor guard list and it from forge world but i like to us the imperial guard codex because it has better tank list.

+ Reply to Thread