Centaur terminators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Senior Member Maugatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    20 (x1)

    Centaur terminators

    Right i can't give models in terminator armour d speed (i've already thrown a strop and sulked in the corner for a bit). Now i've finished sulking i have a question if i converted models wearing terminator armour into centaurs ie terminator torsos possibly bestigor bodies and gave them d speed d armour d aura would you allow me to play against you with themor would you say they were illegal

    PS when i get back from work i'm going to check out how expensive this unit would be just for a giggle


  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    I r newbie again DP Excerion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    22 (x3)

    Id let you play, as models with D.speed are to be multi legged and such.


  4. #3
    The Fallen Cheredanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SW England
    Age
    48
    Posts
    7,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

    No, whilst the conversion is a nice idea, it is breaking rules, can I give termies jump packs? no I think not
    Everything you have been told is a lie!


  5. #4
    I r newbie again DP Excerion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    22 (x3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine
    No, whilst the conversion is a nice idea, it is breaking rules, can I give termies jump packs? no I think not
    Edited for profanity.


    He's taking Aura, Armour and Speed at 50 daemonic points so its legal. You need to get your facts right and read his post.
    Last edited by Grey; May 9th, 2006 at 23:54.


  6. #5
    The Fallen Cheredanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SW England
    Age
    48
    Posts
    7,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by DP Excerion
    What the hell are you talking about? He's taking Aura, Armour and Speed at 50 daemonic points so its legal. You need to get your facts right and read his post.
    Maugatar, appologies, you mean using the teminator armour to represent demonic armour/aura? then that would be fair enough, quite WYSIWYG
    Everything you have been told is a lie!


  7. #6
    I r newbie again DP Excerion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    22 (x3)

    That is what he is saying.


  8. #7
    Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,133
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

    I think it sounds like a great idea. I would however like to recemmend you to use THIS (and THIS -the other side:rolleyes: ) instead for the beastmen. It'll work better with the Terminator-concept.
    EDIT: If I remember my numbers you'll still have some points left till the 50pts limit, why not give them D.mutation it would be like the +1 A they'd get from the Terminator armour. (They do have +1 A since they are champs, but still...)
    Last edited by Andusciassus; May 9th, 2006 at 14:26.

  9. #8
    The Fallen Cheredanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SW England
    Age
    48
    Posts
    7,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus
    I think it sounds like a great idea. I would however like to recemmend you to use THIS (and THIS -the other side:rolleyes: ) instead for the beastmen. It'll work better with the Terminator-concept.
    EDIT: If I remember my numbers you'll still have some points left till the 50pts limit, why not give them D.mutation it would be like the +1 A they'd get from the Terminator armour. (They do have +1 A since they are champs, but still...)
    I have the =][= scale Enforcer model, IMHO the dog is too small mate also not hugely chaotic, be a bit worried about the scale of the termie body compared to the centaur body but the cyber mastiff is definetley out
    Everything you have been told is a lie!


  10. #9
    Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,133
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

    Thanks for adjusting me. I saw models made by (what's his name-the freqvent Slayer-sword winner...chaos Knights a couple of years back GD UK) where he based a Rouge Rider/ Tzeentch mutant on this mastiff and it looked awsome. It could be the torso being smaller then the Terminator. Hmmm.....I think I'll have to get one of them mastiffs to try.

    If you have a lot of money youcould however consider THIS (the thing in the woods) as it has quite some larger body and a more chaothic look.

  11. #10
    The Fallen Cheredanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SW England
    Age
    48
    Posts
    7,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus
    Thanks for adjusting me. I saw models made by (what's his name-the freqvent Slayer-sword winner...chaos Knights a couple of years back GD UK) where he based a Rouge Rider/ Tzeentch mutant on this mastiff and it looked awsome. It could be the torso being smaller then the Terminator. Hmmm.....I think I'll have to get one of them mastiffs to try.

    If you have a lot of money youcould however consider THIS (the thing in the woods) as it has quite some larger body and a more chaothic look.
    Now that does have potential , I wander if forgeworld have anything? mind you it would probably be prohibitively expensive
    Everything you have been told is a lie!


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts