Chaos Occupation Forces-Sons of Sek - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Occupation Forces-Sons of Sek

OK, so Chaso of course also has normal infantry style units, very much just like the imperial guard. SO, is there a way of making a army like that? I get this idead after reading "Traitor General", the name of the forces I'm think of were kinda elite, a blood pact. Sons of Sek. I'd like to make one, but I'm not sure exactly the best way to go about it. Probably standard IG stats, but what about IG specific rules that effect b/c of the "Emperor protects" nature of the IG, maybe just change the rule reasons to reflect Chaos? Would anyone be mad if someone fought them w/ a Chaos themed IG army?? What if they could pick certain mainstream Chaos units as well(NOT marines,obviously), but would be forbidden to take certain IG as well (Basilisk comes to mind, and probably sentinels., I'm not going to say Commisar b/c in the book the Sons of Sek had,basicaly, a Chaos commissar, though he had a diffrent name).
    Any thoughts?

-Col Maims
    501st Cadian

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)[/COLOR]This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

HAHAHAH! YES! The Bunny shall crush all! Rise up against the bunny-haters!! Viva-La-Bunny!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Just add a stormtrooper type unit to a lost and the damned army to represent the elite troops? They made chapter approved rules for blood pact death brigades but they were really too awful to ever consider using.

It seems very unchaotic to me to have an army composed entirely of elite troops. That's what CSM Are for. Chaos is about the survival of the fittest, you need some non-fittest there to take the bullets.

Also, for those moments when you want to go to tourney, nothing to stop you using an IG grenadier army. Okay, it won't be hugely representative, but it will work.
    Last edited by The_Giant_Mantis; May 19th, 2006 at 21:49.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

Either an IG or a LatD force with self imposed limitations seem like the best bet to suit your desires.

However this question does not belong in rules development unless you plan to create an entirely new army and wish to get people's feedback.

Is that what you are doing?

Assuming that you don't I'm going to move this to the Chaos forum for now.

I'll move it back to rules development if you actually plan to create an entirely new army.
    Last edited by Grey; May 19th, 2006 at 21:53.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

+ Reply to Thread