alpha legion cultists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alpha legion cultists

in the chaos codex it says the chaos cultists can have an autopistol. well looking for the stats i cant find it anywhere anyone know where the the stats are. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

I'm not sure what it is nowadays.. it used to be a laspistol with no AP, but now I believe autoweapons have the same stats as lasweapons of the same type. So autopistol = laspistol.

It's basically a modelling option, in case you wanted to use things like necromunda models, many of whom have autopistols.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Giant_Mantis
    So autopistol = laspistol.
    That's the answer. There is no functional difference between the two weapons anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not in 40k at least....in Necromunda (which rocks, by the way) there is a fair amount of difference. But ya...same as their las weapon counterparts.
    W/D/L
    -Imperial:50/2/10
    -Non-Imperial:10/1/4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting to note that the Cultists in Dawn of War are armed with laspistols. This is just an example of GW trying to simplify the game by phasing out old superfluous weapons. Almost anything is acceptable as a cultist and the autopistol falls into the same category, your opponents couldn't care less what the pistol looks like so long as it isn't a plasma or bolt pistol(i suppose they would have a problem with shuriken pistols too, but that's just silly).

+ Reply to Thread