Forge World Bloodthirster - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forge World Bloodthirster

I have a question about the wording of the Daemonic Armour entry of his profile. "It recieves a 2+ Armour Save as well as the 4+ Invulnerable Save and may choose which to use against any attack."

Does this mean he can use his regular 2+ save against things like ork choppas, which would normally lower his save? It specifically states he may use the 2+ against any attack... It does make sense since the armour was crafted by khorne himself. Just wondering if I'm interpreting it correctly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Chosing between your invulnerable save and armor save, basically allows you to take invuls at your discression. If you use the 2+ save against a choppa, since it IS STILL ARMOR, it is reduced to a 4+ save because it is a choppa hitting it. It does not override other special rules.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

So tell me - what would be the point of his invulnerable save, if he could simply take his 2+ against anything he wanted?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin
    So tell me - what would be the point of his invulnerable save, if he could simply take his 2+ against anything he wanted?
    Well, Caluin, he COULD elect to use his 2+ armor save against anything he wanted, including a lascannon shot. well, the consequences of that would mean that he would simply take a wound automatically(AP2) though since he elected to use the armor instead of the invulnerable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin
    Maybe he just likes to show off?
    You know the type - "I could beat you up if I wanted, but I don't feel like it." type.:sleep:
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Hah, fair enough, I suppose you could give free wounds to your opponent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't that the same as any model/unit with more than one useable save (space marine squad in cover, terminators out in the open), or do they have to all use the same save? My rule knowledge is a little rusty...
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

385 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser117
    Isn't that the same as any model/unit with more than one useable save (space marine squad in cover, terminators out in the open), or do they have to all use the same save? My rule knowledge is a little rusty...
    yep that is right, you can elect to use any save available to the model being wounded.
    Its just that often times if you want the model to survive you don't even consider the armor save(such in the case above with the lascannon) but most cases, if you use the "armor save" your t4 and under model just plain evaporates.

Senior Member The vampire Lestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are the rules availible from for the Forgeworld Bloodthirster?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coolest model ever.

Sabre
    Comfirmed Disciple of Chaos

Rogue Angel: "Meet da Chaos Lord"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast