Effective Vehicles - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Effective Vehicles

I currently play a 2500 point Iron Warriors army and field 3 Predators with a turret autocannon, sponson lascannons, mutated hull and smoke launchers for a total of 158 points for the tank. The other day I played with a veteran friend (also IW) and he came up with the idea for an interesting Vindicator coversion: one with a havoc launcher, dozer blade, and smoke launchers, also totalling 158 points. When that thing bursts out of heavy cover and into the fray, it was a pretty nasty sight. Would this be a worthwhile replacement for one of my Predators to make my already shooty army a little more potent?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

I don't see the point of the Havoc Launcher, really. When you fire the Demolisher Cannon, you aren't allowed to fire any other weapons, which includes those you've added on from the Armoury. So it seems like a waste of points to me.

Instead, I would've taken Daemonic Possession. Far and above one of the best upgrades for vehicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He cheated when we played then! The nerve!

Although I don't have the SM Codex, I'm guessing the Vindicator comes with the demolisher gun, it's not an upgrade?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Correct, the vindicator comes with a hull-mounted demolisher cannon and storm bolter.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

storm bolter = combi bolter for chaos though.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread