Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hello everyone, and thank-you for your time.
I had a few questions
1. The Defilers standard attack, is it a small or large blast marker?
2. The Barrage is a Large Blast marker, is it not?
3. Do they both use To-Hit or To-Wound rolls?
4. What of the Havoc Launcher? (Rhino, Defiler)
Thank-you for your time, brand new here so forgive me if I have broken any cardinal rules.
Welcome to LO!
1. Ordinance weapons are large blasts, use the large blast templates.
2. Barrage is a group of blast weapons firing together, like 3 mortars for instance, so yes.
3. Yes they do.
4. Yes, you roll 2 to hit rolls and if one or both hit you place one small blast template. If both hit you roll to wound each model twice hit by the blast, if only one is hit then you roll once for eac model underneath the template.
Your doing fine and have not broken any rules. If do happen to break a rule members and mods will kindly let you know.:yes:
Xbox Gamertag: x Helbrecht x