conversion help required - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conversion help required

okay i know it's been done to death and their are probably 1 thread along this line to every other out there but....

i know people say to use catachans with marauders to get good looking cultists but they still look like guard to me, my idea is actual imperial citezens rebelling against the higher ups and thus my delemma no matter what i try the still look like guard can anyone help me?

"take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Orange Grey Knight MiketehFox's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x8)

Well, Catachan are still your best bet IMO, as that aren't wearing 'armor' per se, they have vests and shirts. Although thier arms are kinda burly for the average citizen....

Mike

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

Add more Chaos bitz, minor mutations, primitive/unique weapons, torn clothing, tattoos... whatever you think will make them less Imperial. If you're trying to cut out the Guard look, mix up the models- don't even use the same base model for all of them, just mix and match like mad. Make sure to scrape/scratch out/carve off all the Imperial insignia...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah my main problem is they look trained ya know i'm after a more chaotic kinda mob thing like the marines just rounded up a bunch of average joes and joedettes gave em weapons twisted their minds and set em loose on the unsuspecting loyalists (cool image of a little girl holding a boquet of flowers walking up to a guardsmen and BLOWING HIS HEAD CLEAN OFF with a laspistol heh heh)

have you seen the cultists in dow kinda like that but more 'real' ya know like they just took em off the street
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use those empire militia models. After building them just paint on th sign of whatever god you want. That seems like way to go to me.
    The Power of the Novels Shall Kill You All!! Muhaha

Ultimate Super Villian Clan; Lurking, Sniper Villian
    Star Wars Clan; Sith Lord
    Imperial Tactics Review; Master of Sanctity
    3500:Marines
    2000: Hordes of Chaos
    1500:Biel-Tan Eldar

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Plague_00
    a bunch of average joes and joedettes gave em weapons twisted their minds and set em loose
    It sounds to me like you are going to get yourself some Necromunda models and mix them up with some of THESE guys...and guyettes.

Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread