Crone World Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm working on a Crone World Eldar list and codex Eldar doesn't go too deeply into the Crone Worlds... i was hoping some of you Chaos Players could help me write an army list. The list itself is mainly for a special scenario but may evolve into a full list.

So who's willing to lend me a hand?

“Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont no sh*t about crone world eldar but how about making the farseers tzeentch sorceror's. make aspect warriors like scorpions khorne followers with howling banshees slaanesh worshippers. anyway thats just my idea so far.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, making the army like chaos, kinda following that one pheonix lord, god, I cant remember his name (I used to be an eldar player back in the day)

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Main thing i'm interested in is if they were protected from Slannesh to serve the other Gods of Chaos... or if Slannesh killed and re-animated them. Apparently there is an old WD referance which is more clear about their fate.

Note this is very important as part of the army is going to be Zombies

Now if Slannesh killed them all these will be the army's basic troops

However if the abandoned Eldar were saved or spared the Zombies will be much less common.
    “Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Hmm I never heard of Crone world Eldar. Was this some official army, or just some fluff?
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well pretty much all the aspect warriors would go to khorne and im pretty sure he&#39;d take any chance to shed blood and stick it slaanesh&#39;s face. the seers would be protected by tzeentch and maybe the guardians could worship undivided as a whole and get passed the little pervert prince.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here&#39;s what i got from the net...

Crone World Eldar - The Fallen
    Some were not lucky enough to escape The Fall; those not consumed by Slaanesh, and those that had secretly worshipped Chaos before The Fall, were left in the Eye of Terror....the Chaos Eldar. Almost nothing is known of these beings, suffice to say they are probably the most wretched, evil and terrifying creatures ever created, tainted with the sorcerous energies of Chaos.

The old Eldar homeworlds still exist in the Eye of Terror although they have been transformed into hellish places where daemons rule over subjugated races of mortals. The Eldar call these the Crone Worlds - referring to Moraiheg the Crone goddess. The Crone Worlds remain the primary source of spirit stones. Acquiring new spirit stones is extremely hazardous because it necessitates an expedition to an area of warp-real space overlap such as the Eye of Terror. However, there is said to be untold Secrets buried on the Crone Worlds since the time of the Fall and this attracts thousands of Eldar in search of their legendary past. According to legend the spirit stones were made by Vaul from the Tears of Isha. This is interpreted as a metaphor for the crystallisation of psychic energies caused by the interface between the warp and the material universe. This process is associated with the Fall, and especially with the final catastrophe which ended the Eldar civilisation.

THE CRONE WORLDS
    When the Eldar worlds were overwhelmed by the rift in time and space known as the Eye of Tenor they were not destroyed. They were drawn into the warp and horri bly altered, to that they became abodes of daemons and other foul Chaos entities. These worlds still exist in this timeless limbo today, half real and half part of the warp. In this environment both daemons and mortals can survive, and the physical laws of the material universe intermix with the endless possibilities of Chaos to produce hellish nightmare planets. It is impossible to imagine more vile or outlandish places, where the skies burn with fire, rivers run with blood, and mortals arc driven to torment by their daemonic masters. Every world is a hell whose form is a creation of a mighty Daemon Prince, the most favoured servants of the Chaos Cods.
    To the Eldar these worlds are known as the Crone Worlds. According to tradition the Crone Worlds still preserve some of the Eldar&#39;s greatest treasures despite the changes that Chaos has wrought upon them. It is said that there are worlds where Eldar still live, the descendants of Chaos worshipping Eldar of ancient times, spared or re-created by Slaaacsh to serve his evil purpose. Sometimes adventurous Eldar Outcasts visit these worlds, searching for some lost treasure or friend. They rarely return and those that do are often so badly wounded in mind and spirit that they soon seek the solace of the Infinity Circuits

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So heres what i got so far...

HQ.
    Crone Lord- Eldar were barbaric before the fall according to the Dark Eldar material so a Lord character with daemonic gifts

Crone Sourcerer- an Evil Farseer with Chaos Psychic Powers

Elite.
    0-1 Dark Aspect Warriors: Aspect Warrior squad +5 pts for mark of Khorne
    Suvivors: Dark Eldar Warriors*
    0-1 Enhanced Chaos Space Marines
    Twisted Abominations: count as Grotesques

Troops
    Fallen: Eldar Guardians (suffer from Daemonic instability)*

Fast Attack
    Suvivor Jetbikers: Reaver Jet Bikes

Heavy Support
    Falcon Grav Tank

*may be mounted in a Raider

all units may purchace the mark of chaos undivided except the Aspect Warriors

The idea is the suvivors represent the chaos worshipers who were spared and the fallen are re-animated corpses protecting the few loyal Eldar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you&#39;d have to limit the daemonic gifts of the eldar lord, i mean not many eldar are gonna get daemonic stature.

for the sorceror i&#39;d say only tzeentch powers.

instead of having guardians have DE warriors for troops

maybe some sort of twisted possessed wraith guard for elites

fast attack: reaver jet bikes, furies, Harpies-evil swooping hawks with ccw&#39;s, undivided.

heavy support: grav tank, possessed khorne wraith lord with destroyer ability and two ccw&#39;s

instead of grotesques how about possessed eldar&#33; can be given daemonic abilities and the mark of khorne or tzeentch
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason for the Guardians is that they are rotting corpses re-animated by Slannesh to protect his worlds hence the daemonic instability rule and poor stat line.

I&#39;m avoiding Wraith Lords and Wraith Guard as they are pretty unique to craftworld Eldar (Dark Eldar and Exodites don&#39;t have them) and the Eldar of the Crone Worlds are something quite different they are corrupted pre-fall Eldar.

Harpies.. i like that idea and the name is very apropriate

Possessed eldar sound like a very likable option

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast