what to do with 129pts left? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what to do with 129pts left?

hey, i have 129pts left over in my 1500pt army list that ive made and i dont know what to do with it so thats why i have come to the professionals (you guys) to ask for advice, here is my list-

Demon Prince; stature, resilience, strength, aura, flight, Dread Axe, CCW. -151

2 Obliterators
    2 Obliterators
    2 Obliterators

5 CSMs; 1 lascannon. -85
    10 CSMs; heavy bolter, plasma gun
    10 CSMs; heavy bolter, plasma gun

Basilisk; indirect fire
    Pred; autocannon, heavy bolter spons, daemonic poss
    Pred; lascannon spons, TL lascannon turrent, extra armour

Total-1371
    129pts left

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

More troops. MORE TROOPS! Right now, your guys are sitting ducks to a close combat army.
    You do indeed have some strong and impressive shooting. BUT, what happens if they manage to get to you? I reccomend first, all of your troops have an AC with power fist, this way they're not complete wussies when charged, think attrition!
    Second, break the 10- man squads down to 8, and add a 3rd 8-man squad in there with AC +PF. If you have the points, give them a pair of meltaguns. They would be your mobile assault to go and support your lord, who is your only recourse for counter assaulting, he's big and mean but he can die through overwhelming numbers.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the trend in your army list it looks like you are going for massive firepower.

Then a sure way to use those points is to add on a 6 man squad with lascannon and plasma gun. Comes out to around 110 if memory serves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H3ytony
    From the trend in your army list it looks like you are going for massive firepower.

Then a sure way to use those points is to add on a 6 man squad with lascannon and plasma gun. Comes out to around 110 if memory serves.

thanks. rep

+ Reply to Thread