Which one is the best Chaos Mark/Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Army/Mark do you think is best?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thousand Sons/Mark of Tzeentch

2 25.00%
  • Death Guard/Mark of Nurgle

3 37.50%
  • World Eaters/Mark of Khorne

1 12.50%
  • Emperor's Children/Mark of Slaanesh

2 25.00%
Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Which one is the best Chaos Mark/Army

Hi all, I was just wondering which mark/army that goes with that mark you all think is the best(trying to start Chaos and can't decide which to do so any additional comments would be appreciated). Any and all pros and cons of each army(Thousand Sons, Death Guard, World Eaters, or Emperor's Children and their marks) will also help in the decision making.

Another thing that would really help...what kind of daemonic gifts should one take for whatever mark/army is chosen(including daemon weapons, ect.)

And so I don't have to start an entirely new thread for another question, what is the best army specific Daemon Weapon?(such as manreaper, ect.)

Thanks in advance:shifty:

PS-how does one do a poll? Nvm found it

Last edited by lordsauron; August 23rd, 2006 at 04:51.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x5)

Start with an undivided Black Legion Army. From there you can try out different squads with different marks (Khorne bezerkers and Nurgle plague marines for example) and see what units you like best and then decide from there, at this time see what type of style you like to play such as shooty, balanced, or assault. Also factor in what army you will have the most fun painting and modeling.

To be honest all chaos armies can be tailored to be competitive, it all depends on your play style, proxy different units for a couple of games and then decide what units you like best and pick a legion from there, after that we can give you some specialized help.

I highly recommend you go to the chaos section and read the sticky threads, a lot of the information your looking for is in there. heres some useful links:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...haos-army.html

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...40k-chaos.html
    Xbox Gamertag: x Helbrecht x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by lordsauron
    Hi all, I was just wondering which mark/army that goes with that mark you all think is the best
    There is no best. Only the army that appeals to you.

(trying to start Chaos and can't decide which to do so any additional comments would be appreciated). Any and all pros and cons of each army(Thousand Sons, Death Guard, World Eaters, or Emperor's Children and their marks) will also help in the decision making.
    I suggest you start with this thread here and then move on. You should also check the Index of Articles to see tactics and strategies on how each particular army works.

Another thing that would really help...what kind of daemonic gifts should one take for whatever mark/army is chosen(including daemon weapons, ect.)
    Read me. Mostly this is largely dependant upon what kind of army you're playing.

And so I don't have to start an entirely new thread for another question, what is the best army specific Daemon Weapon?(such as manreaper, ect.)
    Well, that's not a very good question, since it's 100% dependant upon the army you're playing, no?

Not to sound harsh, but all of your questions can be easily answered by taking a few moments and doing a little bit of research. These questions come up at least once a week.

I realize you're trying to make a decision, but we can't tell you what army to play. That's for you to decide. We can help teach you how to properly use an army, but the first decision is ultimately up to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin
    There is no best. Only the army that appeals to you.
    I think thats enough to answer that topic, Im wondering how many times this question is coming up in this forum "Which one is the best Chaos Mark/Army ?", anyway can we lock this abomination and move on ?
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato
    anyway can we lock this abomination and move on ?
    Hrm, thought I already had...

Anyways.

Closed Thread