Plasma Cannon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plasma Cannon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plasma Cannon

The codex says that the Chaos Dreadnaught can take a plasma cannon, but the stats are not included in the the codex (at least not in my 3rd edition codex, unless there was a reprint later). Where can I find the stats for it, or do I just use the stats from the old 3rd edition rulebook?

"The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies." -Napoleon Bonaparte

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

The stats were omitted as an oversight. If you have access to the Space Marines Codex, Imperial Guard, Wargear book, etc; then you can use their stats. They're the same as the Imperial version.

Or, failing that, can check the Downloadable reference guide for the Space Marines, found here.

+ Reply to Thread