tell me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: tell me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell me

now i know there is going to be people that don't like this subject that i'm going to start but i have been back and forth back and forth on this subject for months now. i just started playing chaos not to long ago i start with khorne because i like that they threw stardgie into the wind and attack the emey but i want to try a pure shooty army, thats when i tried iron warriors. I like them because they can tanks from space marines and impiral guards. my question to you is what one should i stick with and whats your opinion to this matter

Those who live be the pen die by those who live by the sword. Those who live by the sword die by those who live by the gun. Which one do you live by.

THE USA CLAN

Space Wolves
    WINS:0
    LOSSES:0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

manreaper, only you can answer this question. You will get people telling you how much they like their own army and why they stuck with it.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by theyak
    manreaper, only you can answer this question. You will get people telling you how much they like their own army and why they stuck with it.
    Good answer.

I fully recommend you check out the various Khorne and Iron Warrior army lists, tactics threads, starting-up threads, and things like that. We get these questions often - it's easier on everyone involved if you just research it yourself. :yes:

~Thread closed.
    Last edited by Lost Nemesis; September 8th, 2006 at 21:00.

Closed Thread