Khorne Or Nurgle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone said it so I had to topic it (esp. after someone stole my Khorne vs. Tzeentch topic post) Khorne would easily win this one. Also Khorne is THE BEST god he's oldest, strongest and most powerful and it states it someone in the codex. New prince doesn't stand a chance, fat and ugly as hell will be eaten for breakfast, and hey, lets go bird hunting while we're at it.

Si

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Hmm, Khorne's followers would die because of the plagues no doubt, but before that they'd take a hell of a lot of Nurgle followers with em. So I say Khorne.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i say khorne too. khorne will slay a lot plague marines but it will be fun fight. but remember that it depends who is playing. :w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with a well formated plan nurgles followers would win, but khorne is the most powerful(even though nurgles so much cooler).
    <span style='color:purple'>&quot;FallenAngel was a fool, he was weak, but now I am back, and he will remain as but a memory&#33; HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;
    ~SoulTheif88</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Haa everyone forgets how cute a nurgling is . How could anyone even a GD of Khorne kill one....................argh what am i saying Khorne hands down and arms tied behind his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i geuss your right, they&#39;re fat little men,and the nurglings&#33;
    <span style='color:purple'>&quot;FallenAngel was a fool, he was weak, but now I am back, and he will remain as but a memory&#33; HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;
    ~SoulTheif88</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on Khorne wont be able to hurt nurgle. Nurgle can take so much punishment and still stand laughing. Khorne will die at the hands of nurgle&#39;s infesting bodies of death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

forsaken are you high? just look at the resresntatives of each god, the GD&#39;s a bloodthirster could kick great big fat guy all over the place and still have time to beat up a Keeper of Secrets.

for normal guys Khorne aswell, the sheer number of attacks serkers get plus the Khorne choppas means that those sick boys are going down.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khorne vs Nurgle? By Nieglen, no contest&#33; Nurgle would win hands down&#33; Each Chaos god is a piece of mankind&#39;s emotion. Khorne is anger and war, Slannesh of pleasure and decandence, Tzentch of knowledge and want for power. Nurgle is more complicated, as Disease is not an emotion. No, Nurgle is the embodyment of lost hope, of bitterness and the realisation that all life exists to decay.

Khorne exists to kill, which includes the deaths of his won followers if need be. Nurgle however is a father to his childrem, he cares about his followers. And it is beacuse he cares, that he unleashes Nurgle&#39;s Rot on the world. All those infected by the rot become Plaguebearerers, the tallymen of Nurgle. And this is why Khorne can not win.

For you see, the Rot is a deady infectious disease. Mear proximity to a carrier will infect you, and thus when fighting the followers of Nurgle, only the hardiest of followers will not catch the Gift. And those who do, will always fall into Nurgle&#39;s hands.

While Bloodletters are strong, they are daemons of the warp, and consequently will return there with imputus. Plaguebearers however, are formed from mortal sufferers of the Rot, and the fact that they are half daemonic and half mortal gives them both strength and the ability to endure in the mortal realm. Thus, there will be both more Plaguebearers, and they will be harder to kill. Whether or not a plaguebearer could kill more efficently than a bloodletter is unimportant, the fact is that a Plaguebearer exists to spread the Rot, and even if one was to kill a Plague Bearer, on would catch the rot and become one themselves.

Nurgle also has better control of his less powerful followers, the unnamed billions of non-combatent civilians on worlds all over. While Khornate followers would slay these people in their billions, Nurgle cares for them and grants them disease and pestillance. The corpse of some who has died of a disease except for the Rot remains Nurgle&#39;s property for a year and a day after the death, and Nurgle could call up an army of Zombies at will.

Finally, the Great Unclean Ones. Unlike Bloodthirsters who are but a shard of Khorne&#39;s emotions, Great Unclean Ones are shards of Nurgle Himself, each with the same knowledge and energy of Nurgle himself, but without quite as much power. Also, whereever a Great Unclean one goes, he leaves behind spores, which remain for millenia. Any unfortunate who inhales a spore will find a Nurgling growing inside of them, before it crawls out of the vitim&#39;s mouth or anus. This does not kill the host, but the host will undoubtably catch Nurgle&#39;s Rot and end up a Plague Bearer.

And so it is the Nurgle&#39;s great victory is won. Khorne will kill all in it&#39;s path, Nurgle brings all in it&#39;s path into his warm and welcoming clutches, and each victim of Disease another member of the Carnival of Despair.
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok K-tana, you can pass the pipe this way now, you&#39;re bogartin&#39; the bowl.

Anyways, I love the speech, but fluff cannot stand up to.... THE STATLINE&#33;

Nurgle&#39;s followers may have toughness 5, but Khornate guys on the charge with furious charge, not to mention blood frenzy, will eat things. And I mean ANYTHING. Even though all units can&#39;t take furious charge, cuz it&#39;d be expensive, They still can rip through stuff like a sawblade through sh*t, which is about what it&#39;d be anyway. :lol:

Plus, any units or Champions that have feel no pain will be an even greater threat to the squishy pus-covered goodness of the Plague God&#39;s hordes.

and on top of that, Plaguebearers, no matter now mortal they may be, still have to TAKE DAEMONIC INSTABILITY TESTS&#33; So as cool as the fluff may be, the rulebook will take it down every time&#33;
    If Knowledge is Power, then Genius is Tyranny.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast