A question regarding Daemon Summoning - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

A question regarding Daemon Summoning

Greetings, I have a question regarding the summoning of Daemons in 40k.

Hopefully, you can point me in the right direction.

When you are summoning a unit of daemons, and they are placed under the large blast template, and the center hole of the template scatters off the board, no daemons are able to be placed, correct?

An unfortunate scatter result had half of the template off of the table, but the chaos player claimed he could still summon the daemons, since he could cram a bunch of them into the one-half of the template that was still on the table.

* "I'm Significant!" -screamed the dust speck
    * "Call me old fashioned, but an evil ascension to power just isn't the same without someone chanting faux Latin in the background."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The chaos player was right. The center hole only matters for deep strike, not for daemons. The daemon summoning is much more flexible.
    Ruthlessness is the mercy of the wise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by studentochaos View Post
    The chaos player was right. The center hole only matters for deep strike, not for daemons. The daemon summoning is much more flexible.
    Additionally, there's non of that circle/ring layout and broken circle/ring = remaining models are destroyed stuff either.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Additionally, there's non of that circle/ring layout and broken circle/ring = remaining models are destroyed stuff either.
    Correct, which is why, if you scatter daemons within friendlies, you didn't just lose those models, as long as you can place models on the board not overlapping existing models, you can put them down, scattering over UNFRIENDLIES, is another point though, you can still bring them in as long as you respect the 1'' away from unfriendly models rule.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

+ Reply to Thread