Death Guard (true grit) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death Guard (true grit)

In order to recieve the true grit bonus I have to have a bolter and ccw right? Does the model have to be actually holding the ccw in one hand and the bolter in the other? Or can I model it attached to the marine's belt or back etc?

Oh yea. One more question. Are blight grenades effects cumulative?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think modelling the nurgle marines with the ccw holstered/sheathed or whatever is absolutely fine. Hell, that's how some of them come out of the nurgle box right? I see no reason that you couldn't conceive of them just pulling it out in close combat whenever necessary.

And on the blight grenades, going just by what it says in the book, I'd say no. It says "any unit charged by one or more models with blight grenades suffers a -1..." Emphasis added. So, no matter how many models with blight grenades you have against their unit, it's always -1.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCage View Post
    In order to recieve the true grit bonus I have to have a bolter and ccw right? Does the model have to be actually holding the ccw in one hand and the bolter in the other? Or can I model it attached to the marine's belt or back etc?

Oh yea. One more question. Are blight grenades effects cumulative?
    As mentioned, as long as you have the bolter modeled on the marine, it doesn't matter if he is actually "holding" the weapon.

No, I don't believe blight grenades are not cumulative, they give the negative once no matter how many models/squads with it are charging.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

+ Reply to Thread