Predator Configuration - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

Predator Configuration

I've been working on an Iron Warriors army and I've never used any type of vehicle before. That being said, looking at the Predator I'm not sure what the optimal setup is. I have seen at least three different builds, but I wonder if some of them cause a loss in efficiency. I suppose it all depends on the purpose of you predator. My first option was to go with the TL Lascannon Turret and HB Sponsons, this way I can still move 6" and fire all of my weapons. However, it seems that this setup is kind of iffy, since if I'm firing my Lascannon at a tank then the HB probably won't do much good. Vice versa, if I'm going dakka the HB will be great and the Lascannon will suck for me.

As such, I'm curious as to what everyone thinks of the Predator and it's role. Should it be loaded up with Lascannons and stand in one place? Or is it worth it to sacrifice some firing power for mobility. My main opponents are MEQ and TMC so I am thinking that the Lascannon/HB combo might work best for me.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

708 (x8)

This here sums up my thoughts on the subject.

The only thing that I would ammend to the link is that Daemonic Possession is a mandatory upgrade. If you're going up against up TMCs a lot, I'd go with the tri-Lascannon variant.

+ Reply to Thread