imperial stuff in chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imperial stuff in chaos

i saw on the gameworkshop online there were imperial peices with the chaos army in some thing called lost and the damned. are the peices aloud to be used in all battles or just some type of scenario thing

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

These are the droids you are looking for.

Just download the .pdf file and take a look over it. They're official enough at the moment, but may be soon going the way of the dodo bird.

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

The lost and damned are an army shown in the "Eye of Terror" codex. They also require the Chaos Space Marine and Imperial Guard codices. At the moment they're legal. The codex was made for the world-wide campaign a while back, but is still allowed to be used today.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

You know, I'd be more tempted to use the Lost and the Damned list if they'd done a bit more for it. Like, say, plastic Chaos Spawn that don't cost £12 each so a unit of 5 is a viable option!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i like some of the imperial stuff and i like the juggernaught since it isnt aloud to play lost and damned in tournaments ill make my own list mix for home.black legions of the damned lol ill use it at home and play black legions in the tournament things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
    lol i like some of the imperial stuff and i like the juggernaught since it isnt aloud to play lost and damned in tournaments ill make my own list mix for home.black legions of the damned lol ill use it at home and play black legions in the tournament things
    Que?

Sorry pal, I didn't understand a word of your post. Try spelling and sentences, then we'll be able to share your posts and rejoice with you!!
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i like some of the imperial stuff and i like the juggernaught from the loast and damned army. since it isnt aloud to play lost and damned in tournaments, ill make my own army for home.bblack legions of the damned lol. ill use it at home and play black legions in the tournament things. basically ill use the imperial stuff from the lost and damned and the juggernaught and put them into a black legions army

happy now i used sentences its gotta be a little better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm i think chaos shud be allowed to convert a few space marine peices. considering with the people peices, not deamon we dont really have as many choices but oh wwell chaos awsome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

..and suddenley it all comes into focus

I think Chaos is already pretty flexible, what with T5 models, I5 models, many basic fearless troopers, hoarde units, excellent armour, stupidly elite units which cost 100 points a model.

On top of that we can steal basilisks, vindicators, leman russes, sentinels, rough riders etc.

And bring me any loyalist machine which can take daemonic possession.

For fluff though, I definitely agree. Chaos is as infinite and limitless as sentient life itself. Technically, I think there should be Chaos tainted version of every race - but that would make us far too powerfull.

I mean, imagine a posessed falcon laying down covering fire for a Khornate Carnifex, with Tzeentchian Crisis suits going for the objectives.

heh heh. cool.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well yeh we can steal a few of those imperial peices, but we arent allowed to use them in tournaments are we? what im saying is i think we should be able to take like a whilrwind or a dread from space marines and convert it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast